Meridian Accountants and Auditors Inc. provides accounting, audit, advisory, tax and other specialised financial services to a broad spectrum of clients. We do this by providing superior, value added service and quality work to all clients, all the time, regardless of size and status.
A large part of our service is listening to and communicating with our clients and providing professional assistance, advice and services in a friendly and efficient manner through an individually tailored solution.
Fresh thinking and a practical business approach are the reasons why companies choose to work with Meridian.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to:
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service
- Always exceed your expectations
- Listen to what you are saying
- Communicate with you quickly and fully
- Never surprise you with bills you’re not expecting
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible
Our diverse client base covers many sectors including:
- Attorney and Estate Agency Trust Audits
- Body Corporates / Share Blocks / Home Owners Associations
- Culture, Entertainment & Media
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Beauty
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Information Technology
- Law Firms
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Membership Organisations
- Owner-Managed Businesses
- Professional Practices
- Not-for-Profit Organisations (NPOs) – voluntary associations, non-profit trusts, non-profit companies, educational institutions (schools), professional bodies, etc.
- Real Estate
- Retailers / Wholesalers
We are registered members in good standing with the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) and The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and registered with SARS as Tax Practitioners.