• Delegate work appropriately and fairly to trainee accountants
• Set appropriate standards and create a positive work climate
• Provides coaching and / or training to improve performance
• Perform audit fieldwork
• Produce reports that are clear, concise and error free
• Applies technical expertise and analyses data effectively
• Finalise and propose audit opinion
• Complete timesheets
• Maintain effective client relations
• Manages own and other’s time effectively
• Monitors progress and performance against deadlines and milestones
• Successful completion of audit traineeship (articles)
• Proficient in application of IFRS for SME's, IFRS and ISA
• Proficiency in Caseware and Microsoft products
• Proficiency in Pastel / Quickbooks.
• Ability to complete an entire audit file and to delegate and follow-up on tasks
• Excellent writing, reporting , planning and organising skills
• Perform mentoring and supervisory role of staff on specific audits
• Able to maintain a proper working relationship with team members
• Demonstrate integrity at all times
• Proactive – being able to plan projects and activities well in advance
• Able to work productively in high pressure environments
• Ability to cope under pressure and achieve deadlines
• Own transport essential (+ valid SA Driving License)
We respect your privacy and your personal details will never be shared with any third party or be used to send you spam.
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Complete the online form below and submit your CV and academic transcripts.